The free version of Video Peek no longer has a resolution restriction, allowing users of the free edition to open any video file.
We are migrating to a model of offering extra features to users with a license. The first one, being released now, allows for up to 100 moments (up from 42 for free users) to be generated per video. This option is under the “Advanced” tab in Preferences and also affects the limit of thumbnails that can be exported.
- A live preview is now available when selecting the number of thumbnails to export
- Bugfix: The thumbnail sheet header will now resize appropriately for any resolution
- GIF Maker will remember the last directory used when saving
- It is now possible to disable animations if desired. The option is under the “Advanced” tab
- A snapshot button has been added to Peek Player’s toolbar
- Several other smaller bug fixes and improvements
Follow us on Twitter to stay updated: @video_peek