This update is focused on privacy and security but also includes general improvements, such as Vertical Mode.
Here’s what changed:
- Video Lock: protect videos with a password using military-grade encryption
- Vertical Mode: The grid of moments now adjusts to better display videos with a vertical aspect ratio
- Cache files are now encrypted by default. This option can be disabled under Preferences.
- Recent tags are now encrypted and can be reset or disabled under Preferences.
- Added capability to save media information to an external file or copy it to the clipboard
- Option to only detect tags within the selected delimiters (strict detection)
- Option to delete the cache associated with the video currently opened
- Improved stability of loading videos to a specific moment in Peek Player
- Fixed some videos having no sound in Peek Player due to a channel mixing filter
- The GIF Maker shortcut was removed from the toolbar. It can still be accessed through context menus or by pressing “G”
- Added “Preferences” shortcut to the tags context menu
- Added option to disable hardware acceleration under the Advanced settings tab
- Fixed: After exporting thumbnails, the depth slider would be unlocked even with the “based on depth” setting turned on
- Fixed: Long destination folder paths could break some parts of the interface
- Fixed: The Thumbnail Exporter preview grid would not show properly when opening the tool with the setting enabled