Video Peek is a new way to navigate your videos
Video files are broken down as a grid of interactive moments instantly, offering a panoramic view from where you can jump to points of interest with ease
- Have a quick overview or go deeper
- Click on a moment to start playing the video from there1
- Use our customizable tagging system with Smart Tags2 to organize your videos
- Click on the resolution icon to get detailed information about the file
- Share a visual cut sheet of any video file with the Thumbnail Exporter
- Create custom animated GIFs with the GIF Maker
- Supports a wide range of video formats: MP4, AVI, MPG, MKV, WMV, MOV, M4V, MXF, among others
Includes: Peek Player
A lightweight and fast video player for instant playback with live seek preview
Video Peek is free to download and use. To unlock advanced features and support development, an optional premium license is available as a one time purchase through our shop.
Our installer is not digitally signed at the moment and might trigger a Windows Defender warning about an "unrecognized app", but the app is virus free and safe to use. The Windows Defender warning can be ignored by clicking "More Info" and "Run anyway". Video Peek was reviewed by Softpedia and deemed 100% clean.
Video Peek is more than a video player: it is a new way to navigate video files and organize them. From the main interface, videos can be launched either on the internal video player provided with your installation or on any external one present on the computer.
When the software checks for an update, the current time, app version and platform are logged in our server. No other detail is transmitted to us. We do not sell any data to third parties.
Video Peek runs on Windows 10 and 11, 64bits.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Video Peek is FREE TO USE.
To unlock advanced features and support development, a license can be activated.
1 Supported with our internal video player, VLC and MPC-BE players. Other players can be configured manually.
2 Smart Tags are tags generated automatically by several different analytical methods to suggest relevant information.